- Try it Tuesday: e.l.f. Lip Lacquer -
Hold the phone, sound the alarm, and stop your search for the perfect nude gloss. Ladies, I've found it.
I am blessed to have a best friend who is more than willing to share good makeup tips, tricks, secrets, and samples. When she discovered that she had two of the same lippy, she offered me one. Who was I to turn down e.l.f.'s Lip Lacquer in 'Natural'?
What I liked -
- The smell. Lovelies, it smells like cake. Cake.
- You can wear it alone or layered over another lip color. I immediately had to try it with my fave neutral NYX lipliner. It was a goldmine of success.
- The color. Initially, I thought it was too frosty of a hue. Once I saw the color in photos, I noticed that it was more orange-y than light.
What I didn't like -
- Not long-lasting. But, hey, it's $2. It lasts long enough to look put together for a dinner out - good enough for me.
If you couldn't tell already, it's my lippy of the moment. Eternal thanks to my bestie and to you, beautiful readers, who have let me review lip products two weeks in a row. You deserve an amazing Tuesday xx